Leaf Recipe Collection
Never will you ever struggle to get the kids to eat their veggies again with these bite size veggie nuggets. Packed full of nutrition, and bursting with flavour, you can even add more veggies if your heart desires.
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 seasoned bread crumbsdivided
- 3/4 cup Barambah Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp Herbies Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Shred carrots and steam broccoli until tender.
- Place shredded carrots, steamed broccoli, garlic, eggs, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, cheese and pepper in a food processor and pulse until well combined. Mixture should form easily into a ball.
- Form mixture into smaller balls, about a tablespoon each. Flatten slightly into round discs.
- Place remaining ¼ cup breadcrumbs in a shallow dish and coat each nugget with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and cook until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favourite sauce or dip.