Leaf Recipe Collection
Sweet Corn Salsa
This corn salsa is the perfect vegetarian accompaniment to an array of dishes, but can also be enjoyed simply as is on your favourite corn chip, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 4 corn cobs peeled
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 red capsicum deseeded and chopped
- 1 avocado stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 handful coriander roughly chopped
- 3 limes juiced
- 75 g feta cheese
- Boil the corn about 5 minutes or until tender. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Cut the corn off the cob and put in a serving bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, red pepper, avocado, coriander, lime juice and seasoning.
- Mix well. Crumble over feta to serve.