Leaf Recipe Collection
The only recipe for a muesli slice that you will ever need. Easy to make, and even easier to eat, this is perfect for your child’s lunchbox, or as a snack to get them through til dinner.
- 50 g butter
- 110 g raw sugar
- 60 ml Dawson's Creek Honey
- 200 g pepitas
- 1 weetbix crushed
- 90 g sultanas
- 50 g Kialla Organic Rolled Oats
- 75 g self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Place sugar, butter and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook stirring for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the pepitas, weetbix, sultanas, oats and flour in a large bowl. Add the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined pan and use a wet hand to squash the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool completely and cut into slices.