Leaf Recipe Collection
These chicken rissoles are the perfect dinner idea for when you are pressed for time. Full of flavour, and healthy goodness, the whole family will love them. Enjoy!
- 500 g Inglewood Chicken Mince
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1 small zucchini grated
- 1 tbsp Simon Johnson Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- Place mince, carrot, zucchini and mustard in a bowl and combine.
- Place breadcrumbs on a plate, Take tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place a thin layer of oil in pan over medium heat and add rissoles until browned on both sides. Transfer to paper towel, Serve with chips or salad